Casino Cash store

Yesterday you were giving it away...what happened? Blackjack do it to you?
 
Very strange. I thought I had over $15,600 in casino cash, but now I only have $15,456. :( I haven't played any casino ames! :(
 
Very strange. I thought I had over $15,600 in casino cash, but now I only have $15,456. :( I haven't played any casino ames! :(

If you make a post that isn't helpful - it takes your casino cash :tongue:

jk

I can't seem to keep any money in my account!!! I loose everything on BJ - we need a craps table!
 
Guess I won't be buying much. Black jack stold all my money. It froze a few times on 1000 bets and I was not smart enough to stop.
 
so does anyone evr play texas holdem??? evrytime i go in there is empty.lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new