Casino ?

Checkitout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
456
Reaction score
19
Location
Walker, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I am upset by all means by I was wondering how did I recieve a $1000 casino cash from no where? It wasn't by donation because I never got a email letting me know so? Just wondering?
 
i sent, i send out random donation. you should have got an pm but there was a system error as mike posted i can resend a pm if you still want one?
 
Last edited:
i sent, i send out random donation. you should have got an pm but there was a system error as mike posted i can resend a pm if you still want one?


I think I got one too:angel: Thanks if you did send. I've been staying away from the casino lately. Saving my money for more corals :tongue::tongue::tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new