Caught my clown laying eggs again

  • Thread starter Thread starter thanhreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thanhreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
12
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday, I caught my snowcasso laying eggs again on the rock. This is the fifth time. I tried to hatch the last two, but I could not. They still ate their babies. I placed the pot near them. They came in and out, but they did not lay eggs on the pot.

[youtube]IQZzLtqMu_8[/youtube]
 
That's awesome! Your clowns are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
 
Man no privacy, poor clowns.. J/K Those are some great looking clowns! I wish you luck in raising them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new