Caught the young Reef Junky :)

Reef Junky150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
404
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Counting hermit crabs and telling me about all he sees. The last year has been boring just establishing, now that we are adding corals and more fish he has been observing more than I lately and that's hard to do. uploadfromtaptalk1411000570251.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411000581966.jpg
 
He's my second set of eyes sometimes. He finds some neat things I overlook
 
I AM the young reef junkie of the family!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new