• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Caulerpa FS ($10/bag)

Gulrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This stuff is growing like crazy and need to trim it out. I am in 08512.

OP
OP
G

Gulrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i could but shipping cost will be extra. PM me your address.

Nooonan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in 2-3 portions and I am in local. I work in Sayerville, live in Jackson. What species do you have?

OP
OP
G

Gulrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have few more bags to sell in case anyone is interested. $10/ bag (baseball size) or a bit more. Shipping USPS priority. small box is $9 and if you buy 3 to 5 bags, then $15 for medium size box. it's the flat rate option.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this in today. Nice stuff. Trustworthy seller!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
G

Gulrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have few bags. Shipping is priority flat rate. Small box can take two Golf size bags for $10 but usually best to buy couple to make it worth.

OP
OP
G

Gulrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all sold but one person not happy because it had chaeto in the mix. sharing it here not that I want to sell more... it's more a hassle and easier to just throw down excess :(

OP
OP
G

Gulrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny you say that cause my reaction was the same. heck people pay for that stuff lol

OP
OP
G

Gulrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time to trim again. dang thing is growing like weed. I have about 10 baseball size amounts that I can sell. This will be $15/bag. Shipping is priority mail flat rate (1-3 days). so pls add $9 standard flat rate shipping, and if you buy more than 2 bags, it will be $15 flat rate charge as I need to switch to a medium size box. best to buy more as it's cost effective shipping then.

This is grape caulerpa. It can and will contain chaeto strands as it is mixed up AND may contain small creatures like bristleworm or amphiphods.. most of these creatures do not make it in the shipping process but I strongly advise you rinse before putting them in your refugium.

How I ship -
Zip lock bag with wet tissue covering on both sides. I try to put just a bit of water so there is moisture in the bag. I cannot guarantee delivery besides saying i ship same day I take them out of the refugium.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back