caution...Its Christmas....lets pray

currentking

Rookie
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
522
Reaction score
183
Location
Parkland, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for all of us here with a girlfriend that is very excited about christmas and decides to go out and get a christmas tree and buy all of the decorations and spray the tree with snow next to the fish tank all before you get home. When you arrive home and see the tree you go awwww :) . Then you turn on the living room lights and see snow all over the fish tank an you go awwwww :( . I guess I should have had that talk with her about all of the do's and dont's. :horse: well lets pray that it will be ok. I guess you could say this is a heads up to everyone else to please have that discussion. and when she wakes up :hammer:
 
ok so did this happen to you ????????

I hope she didn't get anything in the tank and do some serious harm to your fish
 
yes this happened to me. I am just waiting it out. there was snow al over my lights, glass and stand, so I figure some got in the tank.
 
SKIM hard and have some water ready for a quick change of at least 50%. Also run carbon if you can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new