Caution rip off vender

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrfixer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrfixer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
chicago area
Wanted to let everyone know about a rip off vender,

Don’t buy from them

finaddictsaltwaterfish.com


OWNER , Chris Metcalf

I purchase $200 worth of inverts got about 20% of them frozen.
Very poorly packed in popcorn after telling him I live in cold Chicago.
I bought with pay pal and after I saw everything dead and less then have of what I ordered I filled a claim with pay pal.
Soon owner Chris Metcalf called me and pleaded to remove the claim and he would resend full order ,but weeks went buy and nothing except when I would email him he would say weather is bad in Florida, After 3 weeks I CALLED PAYPAL AND PUT ANOTHER CLAIM AND HE OFFERED ME $43 He should be arrested!
 
To all R2R members,


The vendor feedback forum is to be used by members giving feedback, and a vendor a chance to explain, defend himself, or solve an issue with a member. Outside comments will not be allowed by people not involved in the issue. This forum is not for rants and raves and venting. Post only facts about transactions. Any outside post from anyone who has nothing to do with the matter will be deleted by moderators. Posting of emails and private messages are prohibited.


Thanks R2R Staff.


...
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new