• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB CHERRY SOUR ZOANTHID COLONY 17 POLYPS

guy35199

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these on the selling forum but also I am considering trading for a bounce or jawbreaker.CB CHERRY SOUR ZOANTHID COLONY. shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight.This is a colony of 17 very healthy cornbred cherry sour zoas. These zoas run $199 a polyp very expensive zoas just google them.The colors are popping on them, fed reef roids twice a week and red sea reef colors for trace minerals. DOA policy is 1 hour upon delivery in unopened container, pics required. I am not responsible for weather delays or acts of nature of FedEx. 40+ hr heat pad will be in styrofoamed box as well. I ship on Monday’s for Tuesday delivery unless asked for otherwise. Thank you. Never hurts to ask just pm me whatever you plan to offer for a trade. Only bounces or jawbreakers I’m considering.
0b8fed8d1eb81328230ef1ab13cbcf06.jpg

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 171 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back