CB Kingi Angel

Item Price
2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mward

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
213
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Re-homing a 2.75" cb Kingi angel, available for $2000. This fish is fat and happy in a sps reef with 2 other kingi's and is a good citizen. Local pick up only in the SF bay Area (northbay) NO SHIPPING !
IMG_6415.jpeg IMG_6413.jpeg IMG_6414.jpeg
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new