CB Purple Fusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter FL_Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
2,162
Reaction score
620
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So me and a buddy of mine did some trading this past weekend and I got a CB Purple Fusion in the deal. I'm kind of stoked about it cause I think it's a dope acro. Does anyone else have this acro and if you do can you share some pics! I'll post some soon but it's nothing really to look at yet. Thanks!
 
I totally agree, mines still a small frag too and is from "new growth'' so it's not much to look at yet but I'm pumped about getting it. Been on my list for awhile now.
 
ill take one tonight but like I said, mine is nothing to look at yet, mostly white, new growth frag
 
Googled this.
upload_2016-6-30_14-0-52.png
 
DSC_0085-L.jpg


Those trio of rotten Angels (Flame, Bandit and Interruptus) are after the polyps as you can see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new