• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cb rainbow fuego chalice!

rock_lobster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
917
Location
New Orleans
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
366ace4876011faf4fbb92c2654e86fa.jpg


Large chunky frag 1.5” great pattern.

250
 
If it's still available I'll take it.
 
Sold I do have one more similar frag PM if interested.
 
Interested in a frag. I can PayPal immediately. Text me at(516) 314-1218
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new