Cbashaw's 93 cube

Cbashaw

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's my 93 cube its a mix of soft and Lps. It's still a work in progress so I will update as things change. I'm always open to ideas to improve it. Let me know what you think.

93 marine land cube
Home made stand
Brs gfo reactor
Eshopps r200 sump
Eheim 1262 return pump
Oceans motions squirt
Hamilton 6x24 t5
Maxspect gyre 130











 
It's pretty Good even flow. I can't turn it all the way up without a sandstorm. I also have a non controllable tunze pointed at the surface
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new