CBS can kill Pederson?

Reef Breeder 2013

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
265
Reaction score
99
Location
Guadalajara
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has an a Pederson right now, and I would love to see an a Pederson walking around my BTA. The problem?: my CBS (she's 2 inches long in body. With his tongs 3 ½ inches).

I have an a peppermint shrimp of about 1 ½ inches with my CBS and they live "in peace". But, I checked the max size of an a Pederson and they are PRETTY small (1 inch).

Soo, what do you think?
 
i can't for the life of me think what a "CBS" is short for so can you let me know lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new