CC Event Horizon Acan, UnReAl!

What four bulb combo you recommend. My unit sits right on the frag tank. Tank is 8 inches deep. Do you think four bulbs is to much, should I run only two bulbs.
 
What four bulb combo you recommend. My unit sits right on the frag tank. Tank is 8 inches deep. Do you think four bulbs is to much, should I run only two bulbs.

3 ATI Blue Plus, and one ATI Aquablue special. You can use reefbrite LED strips for added pop. I would run the two bulbs for 10 hours a day, and then run the other 2 bulbs for 1-2 hours.
 
Good lighting recommendation. I personally prefer the purple over the ab special.
 
That's a lot of light with acans. How high over tank is the fixture? How deep is tank?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new