• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Hellboy Granulosa colony

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
1,852
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a healthy and growing 4.5”x3.5” x3.5” hellboy granulosa colony. Only available for local pickup. Will not ship this.
$250. Located in southwest Chicagoland.
IMG_7196.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Tempting to but a round trip ticket to come visit Chicago.

Bump

Travel Truck GIF by Scania México
 
Dam it man...
 
@Minifoot77 sorry man, I gotta move it out soon. Maybe I can relocate it if you can grab it in the near future. Otherwise I can make frags of it in the future too
 
@Minifoot77 sorry man, I gotta move it out soon. Maybe I can relocate it if you can grab it in the near future. Otherwise I can make frags of it in the future too
Lol its more the good deal and already putting so much in my tank in the last few weeks
 
Ugh I hear ya!!! It’s growing strong now, but I’ll have frags. But yea that’s a years worth of growth difference 😆
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new