• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Pink Highlighter XL Frag

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Acrofrags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
1,399
Reaction score
195
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Beautiful XL Frag of CC Pink Highlighter ready to ship
Approx 1.25-1.5" tall
3/4" frag plug for reference
$350 shipped

tempImageiPrNKx.png
tempImage2LxADN.png


https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/🔥🔥🔥sps-frags-wwc-tsa-rr-tgc-and-more.1145516/Standard DOA Policy: DOA must be reported within 2 hours from delivery time. Photo of DOA item inside closed shipping bag. Only valid for 1st delivery attempt. Do not dip corals upon arrival as this will cause them to peel. If item is DOA a replacement will be provided. We are not responsible to reimburse any shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for replacement shipping costs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new