Apr 26, 2024 #1 K ke1023610 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 3, 2022 Messages 221 Reaction score 112 Location LA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is anybody selling cc supernovas?
Apr 26, 2024 #2 adritank Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 707 Reaction score 248 Location Los Angeles What state or country do you live in California Rating - 85.7% 6 1 0 I have some
Apr 26, 2024 #3 OP OP K ke1023610 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 3, 2022 Messages 221 Reaction score 112 Location LA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 adritank said: I have some Click to expand... How much?
Apr 28, 2024 #4 OP OP K ke1023610 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 3, 2022 Messages 221 Reaction score 112 Location LA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 adritank said: I have some Click to expand... Info please if you can
May 4, 2024 #5 Eastside reefer Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 13, 2023 Messages 108 Reaction score 24 Location TN What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Maybe in cali
Feb 24, 2025 #6 eaquintero Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Feb 3, 2020 Messages 210 Reaction score 115 Location Los Angeles What state or country do you live in California Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Did you ever find any? I have a couple i can let go of.
Feb 26, 2025 #7 Adorai Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 30, 2022 Messages 95 Reaction score 20 Location Irvine, CA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 100% 2 0 0 I'd be interested in some if K doesn't claim!