• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC24k Holy Grail Torches

Item Price
500$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nitrogencat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
29
Location
Exeter
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I’ve got Two cc24k torches up for grabs. They’re aquacultured from my tank and originally bought from Mancini. 500$ each with 50$ shipping. Flesh bands are a good inch down the Skelaton.

I ship my corals in air tight plastic jars with custom 3d printed holders. I over night for 50$. I use 72 hour heat packs if needed.

DOA
Will never ship with weather going on but if something happens out of my control I’m not responsible.

Live Arrival guarantee but need to be opened within 2 hours of delivery.

If doa need a picture of coral before opened and after within the 2 hour window of delivery.

refund or replacement if possible in the case of a doa

IMG_4265.jpeg



IMG_4246.jpeg
IMG_4242.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new