• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CDA 120 Complete Setup

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CDA 60x24x20 tank, armored seams, double reinforced top and bottom. VERY stout.
CDA welded steel stand
DIY magnetic wood wrap
Trigger Ruby 36 sump
Dual return pumps (Current Marine controllable DC pumps)
Red Sea RSK300
2 Reactors for GFO/Carbon + reactor pump
$100's worth of Hanna checkers
Tunze ATO w/ IM 15 gal ATO reservoir
2x 800 watt titanium temperature controlled heaters
2x 250 watt Hamilton Cozumel Sun halides w/ Radium bulbs and electronic ballasts (capable of super lumens/HQI mode)
2x SB Reef Actinic lights strips (one is still new in box!)
All plumbing necessary
Tons of accessories. Everything goes with the tank. Huge supply of CA/Alk/Mag, Carbon, GFO, etc. Tank can run itself for quite some time.

I also have an outdoor water mixing station that I can include if you want it.

Unfortunately I don't have the time for the hobby any more and the algae has taken over. However, the fish and corals are healthy, though some SPS is STN'ing.

I am only willing to sell the tank as an entire package, including rock/sand/livestock.

The tank is very stout/heavy, you will need at least four STRONG people to move the tank. It will not have to go up or down stairs and is a relatively easy/short shot out of my house and into your car!

The only thing to mind is the overflow box -- it has a slight leak right now and I think the bulkheads just need to be tightened or the gasket replaced.

Please message if you're interested. Thanks!

OP
OP
i_declare_bankruptcy

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4079.jpeg

OP
OP
i_declare_bankruptcy

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've priced it for a no-hassle transaction -- I just want it out of my house. Need to take a break from the hobby sadly. Tons of interest in it but nobody has committed yet. Still available! :)

gveng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested! Do you have any additional pictures of the overflow leak? Or where exactly it’s leaking from?

OP
OP
i_declare_bankruptcy

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested! Do you have any additional pictures of the overflow leak? Or where exactly it’s leaking from?
It is leaking from the overflow -- it's just an issue with either the gasket or the bulkhead isn't tightened enough. Nothing structural. Someone is checking it out tomorrow, if you want to check it out send me a PM!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back