Cebru-Sun 6ft Light for Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ditto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
2,933
Location
Albany, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of tearing down one of my tanks and with it is a 6ft Cebru Sun Light. Metal Halide T5 bulbs. It been a great light but I am down sizing.

The light retails for 1K, but would like it gone for 400.

I am located in Albany, NY Area.

Can supply pictures also of the light.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new