Celebrate 15 Years of World Wide Corals! Join us for our 15th Anniversary Sale! 3700+ corals at up to 85% Off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chipz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I am so bummed! My order shipped out yesterday instead of next week (I just double checked with your customer service and confirmed that I selected Aug 4 for my shipping package). I am out of town this week. I was able to get my parents to take the box off my porch, but I missed out on the fun of unboxing and am nervous about my parents doing the acclimation ☹️

Also, so I can best advise my parents over the phone: can multiple bowerbankis be close to each other, or do they need to be spaced out, and if so by how much?

THESTRZA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Flawless delivery! WWC at it again!! Everything is opening up/polyps out within 25 minutes of being in the tank. Thanks!!
Football Good To Go GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

Attachments

• IMG_6003.jpg
    IMG_6003.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I am so bummed! My order shipped out yesterday instead of next week (I just double checked with your customer service and confirmed that I selected Aug 4 for my shipping package). I am out of town this week. I was able to get my parents to take the box off my porch, but I missed out on the fun of unboxing and am nervous about my parents doing the acclimation ☹️

Also, so I can best advise my parents over the phone: can multiple bowerbankis be close to each other, or do they need to be spaced out, and if so by how much?
I am so sorry to hear this! I will have our team reach back out to answer your questions and help your parents in any way we can

Fink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got all of mine and they are acclimated and on my frag rack. Everything looks good so far. I was worried because the bag for the Yoda acro had leaked most of the water out, but he looks OK on the rack.

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @WWC , when will my shipping credit be refunded??
I was unable to participate in the live sale as I anticipated and did not purchase anything.
Its been over a week since the sale ended and no refund showeing on my credit card statement yet.

MiniGbr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was unable to participate in the live sale as I anticipated and did not purchase anything.
Its been over a week since the sale ended and no refund showeing on my credit card statement yet.
I think you just need to email them on their website with your shipping order number.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must contact our customer service for a refund to be issued. Give them a call or email them at [email protected]

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't automatically issue the refund because a lot of people choose to use their shipping module towards aftersale purchases or eBay auction wins. Just email them and they will take care of it for you!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the winners!

Prize IDEntry
1: Grand Prize - Full Tank Set up! Tideline 13g Peninsula, AI Prime (including Prime Tank Mount), and $500 WWC Coral Credit! - $1168 Retail Value!Juarez, J.
2: $250 Coral Credit from WWCBeabraut, M.
3: Chemi-Pure Product Bundle - $150+ Retail ValueHowerton, S.

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to everyone who participated in the Live Sale!

We will be in contact with the winners shortly regarding your prizes.

Hugo’s_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How high? And how do the corals look? I typically try not to over react to the ICP results. But it just so happened that I had sent my ICP out about 2-3 days before I noticed things looking bad. And the next few ICP kept showing lethal levels of tin. And when the tin stopped showing up on the ICP, I stopped losing things.
If you don’t mind me asking , did you find the source of the Tin and how did you get rid of it ? Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back