Celebrate Día de Muertos with a WWC Flash Sale! 1100 frags at up to 80% Off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the sale

WWC_Contraband_Digitata_Montipora_7092_8c04b62b-f3ab-4c22-966f-cd0f1807fa1c.jpg

WWC Contraband Grafted Digitata Montipora

This grafted Digitata is a green and red dream. It likes medium light and medium to low flow. It is easy to care for, but we do recommend a more mature tank, at least 8+ months old. Great for an intermediate level.

Let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forum%20Buttons%20SHIPPING%20200x75.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 11/11. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

Last edited:

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my first purchase from WWC. I hope I can find some nice corals to add to my tank. I just got back into the hobby after 15 years away. 75 Gal. w/ 20 Gal. sump been up and running for 6 months now and doing great!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 11/11. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click Here!

Last edited:

andre1879

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dangit, The car picked a wrong day to get a flat. Unfortunately I have to replace the tire, instead of getting some new corals.

Car Driving GIF by ION Mystery

teethdoctor23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have a schedule as far as drops for different types of corals? Or all mixed together

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the Sale

Jason_Fox_Raja_Rampage_1060_a6df64df-5562-4103-b8a3-2b1de4f5e944.jpg

Jason Fox Raja Rampage Chalice

This vibrant Chalice is a favorite to many. It likes low light and medium flow. Best for an intermediate level reef keeper with a more mature tank that is at least 9+ months old.

Is this beauty in your wish list?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Click Here!

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back