Celebrating my first year as a reefer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1MCp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

1MCp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
178
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of up's and downs but loads more learning! I look forward to many years to come.

a8d3d452409310066bf0296046dd5172.jpg
0f0fb17492a4f12e714b3ce4e78566fd.jpg
4ab0392d8c3e9fe3bc9450f9e29e51d5.jpg
478a192bd7c925a5c7de592d55586062.jpg
847b26b13698591bd16f7fdaa52c8d9c.jpg
 
What part of reefing did you find most troublesome?
Personally for me, I am a very impatient person. Having to add livestock at a timely fashion was difficult for me, and at one point I paid the price when risking to put 3 fish in at the same time and one got bullied to death.

Another was learning the fact that no matter how long I do this for, the hobby requires constant vigilance, water change is the same for the newbie and also as an expert.

All in all it was a great chance for me to become a better person overall I like to think!
 
Great-looking tank! Happy reeferversary!
 
One year wiser ;Penguin Nice work. Beautiful pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new