Central Florida R2R Members?

Payday

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you have? I'm also interested in rose nebulas zoa, darth maul favia, rainbow acans, etc.

I can either trade or buy. Let me know what you are interested in.

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What do you have? I'm also interested in rose nebulas zoa, darth maul favia, rainbow acans, etc.

I can either trade or buy. Let me know what you are interested in.
Yeah I'd still have to frag it thou but I can idk if has the 3G in front of it thou I got some acans but not many I don't have anything else on your list but I got plenty of other corals thou favias and chalices acros

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Was wondering about clubs and groups and forums that are in Florida to join

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering about clubs and groups and forums that are in Florida to join
What part of Florida? In Central Florida we have ORCA club and FRAG club. Wish they were combined but I guess that isn't going to happen. South Florida has FMAS and Tampa area has TBRC. I am not as familiar with the northern portion of the state but these 4 clubs are all pretty active.

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What part of Florida? In Central Florida we have ORCA club and FRAG club. Wish they were combined but I guess that isn't going to happen. South Florida has FMAS and Tampa area has TBRC. I am not as familiar with the northern portion of the state but these 4 clubs are all pretty active.
Awesome do u know how to join

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Which one did you want to join? If you are in the Tampa area that club is having their frag fest in a couple of weeks and you could sign up there.
Thanks for info didn't know there was a show ill b attending now and signing up thanks

Ravan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn't the place for it but anyone know of a good place to sell my 125 gal set up? Not going to be able to set it up in my new house any time soon. I tried to list it on here but it said I wasn't allowed wish I'm guessing is due to not enough posts.

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn't the place for it but anyone know of a good place to sell my 125 gal set up? Not going to be able to set it up in my new house any time soon. I tried to list it on here but it said I wasn't allowed wish I'm guessing is due to not enough posts.
Need 30days on the forum i believe.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back