CeramEco Bonsai Struture?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ARVERLY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ARVERLY

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
390
Reaction score
182
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Can someone direct me to where I can get a custom bonsai structure?

Thanks!
 
Aqua tecture is their store front. Be ready to be patient. I have a friend who is gong on 6 months waiting for his. Communication is sparse. The good news is you pay nothing until they ship so there is no risk. I used Greg at cultivated reef to get mine. Took me about 4 months. Worth every penny and worth the wait.
 
I bought all my rock from them had a custom made piece. It took about a month longer then expected. It was packed well but came cracked in half. They offered a refund or showed me how to fix it. I choose to fix it and they gave me a couple frag rocks for the trouble. I kinda wish I paid more for a bigger piece. But everyone that sees the rock in person loves the shape. Look for my build thread I have pics of the rock. I would still recommend them and thinking about switching out a frag rock for a bigger structure.
 
I have bought two of the centerpieces in the past that are currently in my 120. I didn't have them custom made, they were already in stock, but for those the shipping time was fast and they arrived in perfect shape.
 
This is what I had made for my 66" tank

0403141231_zpssui50n8j.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new