ceramic tile

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjcranor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
One of my lfs does just that. Cuts the tile into 1"*1" squares and glues the frag to that.
 
Even better, 1"x1" and 2"x2" tumbled marble/travertine/limestone mosaic tile. Easy and inexpensive to use and for 1x1 you get around 144 per sheet for $8-10 much better for certain types of corals as well as can be cut easily with frag shears/bone cutters to make less obvious than standard frag plugs.

Cheers, Todd
 
Thanks, I have some 4"×4" tiles left over from when I remodeled our bathroom. One side is finished so I didn't know if that would hurt anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new