Ceramic

  • Thread starter Thread starter MaineSalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MaineSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a bunch of ceramic plugs to start fragging besides rinsing them is there anything else I have to do before using them?
 
You can use them right away after rinsing but I like curing them still. I just throw them into my sump and pull them out as needed.
 
You can use them right away after rinsing but I like curing them still. I just throw them into my sump and pull them out as needed.

+1 This is what I do too. I don't think it's really necessary, but it makes me feel better. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new