Cespitularia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherrya62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i Bought this frag about 8 weeks ago.

B65B1311-94C9-4717-8DCC-A4CF3BE42ADC.jpeg
 
It did not open up right away. I really didn't think mine was going to make it for the first week or so.
It looks great now. How have you placed it. Water flow and lighting. I’ve had mine mid way but just placed it on the bottom. I’m hoping a change might help it open up.
 
It looks great now. How have you placed it. Water flow and lighting. I’ve had mine mid way but just placed it on the bottom. I’m hoping a change might help it open up.
I started mine on the sand for the first 2 weeks. Then I moved it around the tank until I found the best spot. It's been here for about 4 weeks now. It's med flow and med light.
 
I started mine on the sand for the first 2 weeks. Then I moved it around the tank until I found the best spot. It's been here for about 4 weeks now. It's med flow and med light.
Thanks for the info!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new