Chad and Maddie's 50 cube reef

Well we pulled the trigger and got our last 2 additions.

It has only been a week since we added the Flame angel but we called in to our LFS to find out that they had a midas blenny and magenta dotty back in stock so we purchased them. They are in QT now and will probably stay there for 5-6 weeks. I want to make they are healthy when we add them to the tank as I am a little worried our little angel will not be happy. the blenny is about 4" and a beautiful golden yellow, while the magenta is magenta. I really enjoy the vibrant colors of the dottyback and I am surprised I have not see more in the hobby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new