Chaeto and algae barn

Hilltopreef90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Messages
722
Reaction score
199
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been checking the site all week and I was told it would be in stock today so I’ve been checking out the site on and off today it came in stock an hour ago I put it in my cart from the time I put it in my cart and went to click check out it’s saying out of stock again I’m so tired of dealing with this place never having anything in stock does anyone know of other places that has clean chaeto
 
“clean” chaeto is rare to come by… i’ve actually never had an issue buying anything from them and i buy frequently from them… lucky i guess
 
I like there stuff too but it didn’t make sense that it was in stock and it went in my cart then a few seconds later when I click check out it’s out of stock again ‍♀️
 
This isn’t uncommon among chaeto vendors. But you can try rusalty or reefcleaners. If supplying demand instantaneously was easy world hunger wouldn’t be a thing In some places of the world. Is would also own a PS5 and XBSX.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new