Chaeto flow question

InactionJackson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
244
Reaction score
135
Location
Pembroke
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can’t make my flow in my sump heavier, no skimmer, I use a reefmat 500, I thought about a small pump but don’t want to kill any pods….so can Chaeto grow with slow flow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new