• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto For Sale

Nicko79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I purchase a bag, Can I have you ship it out in about a week? System is not ready for it just yet.

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You finding any micro brittles in there?

My tank is full of micro brittle stars. I am sure that there has to be some in there. Literally my tank is packed with them. Every time I cleaner pumps, change filter socks, etc I end up having some die, but I have so many of them in my tank it is crazy. All I see are their little tentacles sticking everywhere outside of my rock work.

ActualProof

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed a chaeto & phyto order Thursday afternoon, and it arrived this morning (Saturday) at 10am. Everything was intact and chock-full of crispy, reefy goodness. There were several beautiful, chunky, well-fed worms in the bag and at least 4 micro-stars (my favorite). No obvious aiptasia or other pests.

Buy with confidence!

OP
OP
mitch91175

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed a chaeto & phyto order Thursday afternoon, and it arrived this morning (Saturday) at 10am. Everything was intact and chock-full of crispy, reefy goodness. There were several beautiful, chunky, well-fed worms in the bag and at least 4 micro-stars (my favorite). No obvious aiptasia or other pests.

Buy with confidence!

Thanks for the kind words for sure. I know that some do not trust too many people but I will say this, that chaeto is healthy and full of life for sure. The phyto is definitely on a different level than some of the stuff you buy from others. Super green and full of phytoplankton, not just green water.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%

Back