• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto with Amphipods

frankiereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have chaeto?
The chaeto in my refigium has been growing like wildfire. I bought the chaeto about 3 months ago and it had an amphipod population that seeded my display tank. The amphipods are actually my main CUC. The chaeto does have very large amphipods in it. The amphipods do a great job as CUC. I am located right outside of North east Philly. I will have the chaeto in gallon size freezer bags. Depending on how dense the chaeto is I am planning on filling atleast 3 gallon size bags.
$15 a bag. If someone is interested in having the chaeto shipped I can find out the price for shipping and if there is any trouble with shipping I will refund in full.

Thanks,
Terry

IMG_4162.jpg IMG_4160.jpg

OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have chaeto?
Unfortunately none at this time :(
I recently upgraded my system about 2 weeks ago and I have a feeling that the new setup has much cleaner water. I havent noticed as much growth since upgrading. Hopefully, I can get to the point where the refugium replaces the skimmer.

OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some more chaeto available. Last I checked shipping was coming out to $8 bringing the total to $23 for a decent chunk of chaeto.
Thanks,
Terry

OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All chaeto sold much faster then expected. Will repost in a couple weeks when more is ready.

OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ton of chaeto available loaded with copepods, isopods, and small shrimp. Will try to upload a video of the fuge. Each bag is $15 and shipping everywhere I have checked so far has been around $8, so total will come out to $23.

Back