• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto

ThePurple12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got 2-3 cups of healthy Chaeto available. $14 shipped.
image.jpg

OP
OP
ThePurple12

ThePurple12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I actually don’t have enough to sell yet. I’m not growing it in a refugium or anything. I just wait for a ball of it to grow in one of my tanks, then I sell it.

Weird, I know.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller. Chaeto and Caulerpa was so healthy package got lost in transit for a week and still survived and is currently thriving in my fuge.

OP
OP
ThePurple12

ThePurple12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in downtown Roanoke... when do you think you'll have more?? It'd be really easy to come pick some up from you...if you're okay with that!
Cool to see a local reefer!

@Joey Reef and @John08007 are first in line, if they're still interested, and unfortunately I still don't have more :(

I started growing it out in my sump again, so hopefully I'll have some soon.

Maybe try Exotics and Aquatics in Roanoke? I know they have a ton in one of their refugiums.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool to see a local reefer!

@Joey Reef and @John08007 are first in line, if they're still interested, and unfortunately I still don't have more :(

I started growing it out in my sump again, so hopefully I'll have some soon.

Maybe try Exotics and Aquatics in Roanoke? I know they have a ton in one of their refugiums.
My calurpa is growing like crazy, I've already been having to harvest it. Thanks again.
20201220_133938.jpg

Back