Chalice frags for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter roshi719
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
34
Location
Bradley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple frags of the Wet Dreams Chalice for sale to fund a little tank upgrade. These frags have been cut for a month now and are starting to develop the green rim. The pics are of the mother colony then a shot of the two frags both shots are under 3 ATI Blue +, 1 ATI Aqua Blue Special, and powerbrites.

Cost for the frags is $200 shipped. Shipping will be Fedex priority in a styro lined box with a heat pack.

PM is key

DSC_0149.jpg


DSC_0151.jpg
 
One of the nicest WM out there.. WHy cuz I have a piece :).. Really it is nice !
 
One of my buddy's pieces that I am holding for him. I believe it came from Unique corals.
 
Off topic.... But I just noticed, why are you no longer a sponsor?
 
These frags each have a second eye forming already. C'mon, that's $100 an eye shipped for a chalice that some have compared to the crazy fox rainbow chalice. Is my price too high? really?
 
These frags each have a second eye forming already. C'mon, that's $100 an eye shipped for a chalice that some have compared to the crazy fox rainbow chalice. Is my price too high? really?

I honestly think your asking a really good price for that piece no doubt! I am highly suprised noone jumped on it yet! :tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new