• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice frags that every collection should have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

So I tried posting these in the trading forum and didn't have any luck, so I guess I will try to sell them.
I'll be posting updated pics later tonight or tomorrow...
I have for sale:
Collection shot
IMG_0477.jpg

2 eye Tyree Pink Watermelon $125
IMG_0422-1.jpg

2 eye Vivid riddler $125
IMG_0464.jpg

(2) 1 eye Cornbred Trash Mummy Eye BOTH PENDING
IMG_0418-1.jpg

2 eye WWC Subzero $40 BOTH PENDING
IMG_0462.jpg

ALSO, 1" jedimindtrick monti that is fully encrusted and colored PENDING
IMG_0470.jpg

I'm open to trades too. First PM reserves the frag(s) for 24 hours.
I will give better deals if multiple frags are bought. Also, some freebies or two will be included in any order. I have a lot of montipora's that I need to get rid of, so I guess this would be a perfect opportunity.
I will send you an estimate on shipping based on your zip code. I only ship to confirmed addresses.
 
Last edited:
I'm in Lakeland. From my experience shipping within the state shouldn't be more than $25. I'll double check though. Btw, the freebies are seasons greeting Monti, orange Monti and purple Monti.
 
For sure! I still have 1 mummy eye, 1 subzero, Vivid riddler, Tyree Pink Watermelon, and the jedi mind trick monti left. Plus the FREEBIES!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new