Chalice ID Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rwade
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rwade

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
47
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this chalice from my LFS but I believe it was mislabeled. Any of you chalice experts have an ID on my new favorite coral?
DBDD223D-C84D-4C9E-AC23-C646F586497C.jpeg
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 
Aquamarine, raja rampage?
My chalice has pinker polyps than these. I bought it as a Demonic Chalice but it doesn’t look like those at all. It is closer to a Screaming Demon but I would like verification from someone with more experience than me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new