Chalice ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter tarmer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tarmer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Messages
90
Reaction score
27
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start by noting - I understand there is already a Chalice ID thread with photos and I am happy to look into that - but as I have no idea what type these are - I may not be able to ID if I did see them - i know little about Chalices and these were given to me.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to identify ( or can identify) - It would be greatly appreciated

TIA

IMG_9092.jpeg IMG_9091.jpeg IMG_9090.jpeg
 
I will start by noting - I understand there is already a Chalice ID thread with photos and I am happy to look into that - but as I have no idea what type these are - I may not be able to ID if I did see them - i know little about Chalices and these were given to me.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to identify ( or can identify) - It would be greatly appreciated

TIA

IMG_9092.jpeg IMG_9091.jpeg IMG_9090.jpeg
Need pics under white light intensity for clear ID but top is cyphatrea on left and chalice on right is only chalice but need to see true color as the eyes can be yellow, pink or orange
 
Need pics under white light intensity for clear ID but top is cyphatrea on left and chalice on right is only chalice but need to see true color as the eyes can be yellow, pink or orange
Eyes look pink
 
1. Cyphastrea sp.
2. either  Mycedium or  Echinophyllia
3. Cycloseris  wellsi or  explanulata
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new