Chalice ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luc Vogels
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luc Vogels

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
169
Reaction score
528
Location
Netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear All,

Could anyone ID this chalice?
Under blue lighting the orange/gold becomes more prominent.
I cannot figure out what type it would be.

chalice.jpeg
 
I believe there are a few names for it - but I bought it from WWC as an Area 51 chalice.
 
either Echinophyllia patula or Oxypora lacera
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new