Chalice ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baldyreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
969
Reaction score
923
Location
Rancho Cucamonga
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260911_123105_740A9F2B-D20F-405A-B2E6-BB0AC30E480A.png


20260911_123105_0CC89188-6D4E-4D5B-A4AE-86BAD7F7B951.png


20260911_123105_B5396ABB-0A8A-49B4-8E8E-82F263ABB844.png

I got this chalice a couple weeks back from my lfs and was wondering what it is, can’t find anything like it online the orange lense makes it appear very yellowish but in person it’s more of a light blue with some yellow and pink like grafting, anyone know what this is or do I have something unique?
 
20260911_123105_740A9F2B-D20F-405A-B2E6-BB0AC30E480A.png


20260911_123105_0CC89188-6D4E-4D5B-A4AE-86BAD7F7B951.png


20260911_123105_B5396ABB-0A8A-49B4-8E8E-82F263ABB844.png

I got this chalice a couple weeks back from my lfs and was wondering what it is, can’t find anything like it online the orange lense makes it appear very yellowish but in person it’s more of a light blue with some yellow and pink like grafting, anyone know what this is or do I have something unique?
Photos under white would help immensely. Without seeing the true color its gonna be a guessing game.
 
20260911_123105_740A9F2B-D20F-405A-B2E6-BB0AC30E480A.png


20260911_123105_0CC89188-6D4E-4D5B-A4AE-86BAD7F7B951.png


20260911_123105_B5396ABB-0A8A-49B4-8E8E-82F263ABB844.png

I got this chalice a couple weeks back from my lfs and was wondering what it is, can’t find anything like it online the orange lense makes it appear very yellowish but in person it’s more of a light blue with some yellow and pink like grafting, anyone know what this is or do I have something unique?
Photos under white would help immensely. Without seeing the true color its gonna be a guessing game.
Yeah I figured that too unfortunately I couldn’t provide any at the time of the post as I’m not home but I will be soon and will take some under white
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new