Chalice ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bdoncford
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bdoncford

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
106
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a clue what type this is? I'm thinking about getting rid of it but I'm not sure what to even put it up for sale as. Thanks!!
IMG_20211024_205225.jpg
IMG_20211024_205139.jpg
 
Looks like Golden Eye Chalice (Echinophyllia aspera)
 
Looks like Golden Eye Chalice (Echinophyllia aspera)
Thanks looks like that's it. I got this as a tiny half dead freebe about a year and a half ago. It's crazy how much it's grown
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211010-150645.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-150645.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 51
Thanks looks like that's it. I got this as a tiny half dead freebe about a year and a half ago. It's crazy how much it's grown
Theyre colorful and hardy. Hollywwod chalice most popular
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new