Chalice ID

Fin-up reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
337
Reaction score
133
Location
Greensburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what kind of chalice this is?

DC7F87BF-E0BC-4227-BB0B-A02CC0A6D624.jpeg
 
I’m not good at IDing chalices, but I’m guessing this is one of the lobophylliid chalices. Maybe echinophyllia?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new