Chalice ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saminpa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saminpa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
921
Reaction score
1,058
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for help to ID the chalice on the left. I bought it during a UC livesale and it was titled “funky chalice”. Anyone recognize it as a chalice fitting a certain trade name??
2789D602-BC8B-4359-ABF6-FAF12C0C9984.jpeg
 
I thought about it being a trade name. But when I search their website or even google, nothing comes up for funky chalice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new