Chalice ID

redeyejedi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
353
Reaction score
339
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and gals. Would just like to know the name of this chalice coral. I cant find one like it online so far. Many thanks.
20230211_155024.jpg
 
Hi guys and gals. Would just like to know the name of this chalice coral. I cant find one like it online so far. Many thanks.
20230211_155024.jpg
Looks like jelly bean rainbow chalice
 
I don't know what you call it, but it is stunning in every language! Beautiful specimen.
 
Oxypora is a genus of chalice corals in the family Lobophylliidae
I didnt know that so thanks for the info. The guy at the shop did tell me the name of it i just cant remember. Ill just name it Cherry berry until then.
 
I didnt know that so thanks for the info. The guy at the shop did tell me the name of it i just cant remember. Ill just name it Cherry berry until then.
Send a pic to the shop and ask for the ID.... ?
 
Hi guys and gals. Would just like to know the name of this chalice coral. I cant find one like it online so far. Many thanks.
20230211_155024.jpg
Looks like you already ID’d it…chalice.

As for a fancy name; make one up…everyone else does…
 
Looks like you already ID’d it…chalice.

As for a fancy name; make one up…everyone else does…
I wanted to know the fancy name so i can try a find another that looks the same online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new