Chalice loosing color

I would try a shadier spot. How long have you had it there?
Several weeks now I imagine. Prior it was in the front right corner of the bottom glass where it started to lose tissue initially and then i moved it feont center bottom glass near a blasto which is doing great if it made an impact on the chalice. It didn't. Other than putting it back in the corner the only lower par would be to actually shade it.
 
Update. Its on the way out but this is a cool picture!

20200919_101456.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new