Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Better shot of the Northstar Watermelon...

IMG_4911-2.jpg
 
Thanks all!!!!! ( =

Here is another piece, I almost lost it I am so glad I did not such a nice chalice imo!!
DSC_0255-1.jpg
 
FlameThrower Chalice

FlameThrower Chalice

FT1-1.jpg


FT2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • FT1a.JPG
    FT1a.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 137
  • FT2.jpg
    FT2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Dang Mike, please next time give us a warning, as in a space between the warning and the pic so I could have put my shades on before scrolling down. Man that thing is bright! Mother colony pics ftw.
 
Dam Mike when I clicked on the page my whole room lit up from that thing!!!!!:music:Put your glasses on to look at that thing!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new