Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Gooooooaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!

:D

DSC027801.jpg
 
That isn't the FT. It's the Orange Immolation. I'm not going to bother with the FT again.... too needy :D
 
Lol. I have 2 small ft frags. One is doing great and the other is a needy frag like you said. Just started coloring up again. For a minute there I thought it was done for. Nice hit on the OI. That one is a beauty when it colors up! Be sure to share the wealth when it grows up :)
 
Not the best pic, and would like to know the name of this Q 028.jpg

No name, people have colonys that look the same and have named it but yours is "wild caught" so your free to name whatever you like...

And yours probably has the best color pattern I have seen on that piece!!
 
Thanks! But not sure what you mean by "cant believe my buddy offed that".? :ooh:
Is that not the golden galaxy colony you got from my buddy? If not, then I apologize, my mistake....It looks great either way!

If so, what I meant was I still cannot believe he traded that away, it was his nicest chalice and had some size to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new