Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Nice peter!

Are you just going to let the pb cover the miami hurricane or are you going to have to break one of them off,lol?

I also like that red and blue chalice in the back of the 1st picture
 
Not sure what to do about that...I'd have to remove the rock and do some major deconstruction.
 
Finally got a good shot of my Meng's ME

IMG_8009-1.jpg
 
Thanks Steve...it's taken a while for it to look nice. Now that it has some size, the glowing pink eyes really shine.
 
That's going to be a sweet looking piece when it colors up. Crazy price but I think it will be worth it in a couple of months. Give us some updated pictures down the line.

It s a sweet piece worth every penny! Im gonna get a better camera to put up some real pics! Ill keep you posted
 
I'd let it go Peter, they are probably already fused at the skeleton. See what happens.
 
I'd let it go Peter, they are probably already fused at the skeleton. See what happens.

That's my thinking.... of course, had the ******* been the loser, I'm sure I would have been going to extreme measures... :bigsmile:
 
PINK ******* I GOT FROM PETER 18 EYES AND GROWING
BOOBIESUPDATE.jpg
WHAMDOOZLER

WHAMDOOZLER.jpg

F+F GOKU
UPDATEDGOKU.jpg

RNEGRETS COTTONCANDY
COTONCANDY.jpg

TYREE BGM
UPDATEDBGM.jpg

:tongue:
 
Last edited:
Oh wow, it looks great!!!
 
took a pic of this one last night!! i love the way chalices photograph:wink:
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0598.jpg
    DSC_0598.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 136

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new