Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Sorry, don’t know name. If anyone knows would love an ID

BFCA695D-09CF-4F33-BEF0-7CCBAED7E3CC.jpeg
hollywood stunner
 
I'd seen this before on an online coral sales site, but didn't know if was a different one since it has a bit different colors.
it's a stunner 100% ... :)
 
I can't seem to remember the name of this one...
Probably rainbow dynamite. Looks like one to me and besides the raja , it seems to be the second most popular chalice i see people with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new