Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

IMG_20220809_112935-01.jpeg
IMG_20220809_113424.jpg
IMG_20220809_200522.jpg
 
20221024_171107.jpg
20221024_170852.jpg

This Cherry's Jubilee chalice is going to be amazing when it gets bigger. It morphed from a deeper blue on purchase to a rainbow pink in the spot it likes. I believe the daylight from the Quanta pros had a bit to do with it. CC did say it looks different depending on lighting
 
Depends on what type of chalice you have the one that I have grows well but I think my Leptoseris are holding their ground look at the base of my Leptoseris that shows bare spots on the chalice this chalice is about 12 inches long I believe they call the one I have is a Hollywood chalice I believe it is an echinopora.Love the colors on the coral you have hope it grows well!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 150
  • 0FC0D68C-90FE-4311-8968-978C73CAEBF5.jpeg
    0FC0D68C-90FE-4311-8968-978C73CAEBF5.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 124
One of my favorites! Any idea where I can find one for sale? I thought these werent around anymore.
I'm located in Europe, I know a store which has them on stock in Germany (that's where I got it from). Not very useful information for you I guess since you're in Chicago...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new